BURN FAT, LOSE WEIGHT & BUILD MUSCLE
CrossFit KOA offers a women's only class on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:45am-9:30am. We understand that starting CrossFit can be a little intimidating and this is a great way to get involved and become more fit.
- Opportunity for you to have some YOU time each day?
- Strength and conditioning program to build up the energy needed to keep up with the kids?
- Help you regain your pre-kids fitness level
- Be part of an amazing and supportive community
- Get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself
- CrossFit movements and workouts can be scaled based on your fitness level.
Cutting calories, spending hours on machines and treadmills seemed to define how people attempted to get in shape. This atmosphere does not provide the motivation and inspiration needed for many women to improve their health. CrossFit has changed that and uses constantly varied movements to help people get stronger, healthier and feel more empowered. With supportive coaches, personal progression and some really hard work members learn they are capable of anything.