Here you will find the rules of CrossFit KOA:
- Be on time and please do not show up for a WOD more than 10-15 minutes early.
- Re-rack all weights and put away all equipment ( boxes, abmats etc.)
- Clean all equipment at the end of the WOD, pull up bars, abmats, bars, chalk and sweat marks etc.
- Keep the chalk in the bucket or on your hands- Not all over the floor.
- Do not drop an empty bar.
- When dropping/dumping the bar or any other equipment please use extreme caution. Bars should not be bouncing all over the place and they should not move to far away from you.
- Pay attention to your surroundings and be careful when walking around during a WOD. For instance don't walk in front of someone doing a kettlebell swing or right behind someone doing a back squat.
- If you puke, you clean it up.
- If you are not a parent of a child in a CrossFit KOA Kids class please stay outside until the class is over. Only parents of the children are permitted inside during the kids class.
- Everything is scalable based on your fitness level - all we ask is you listen to the coaches and give it everything you have during the WOD
- No excuses, train like a champ.
- Sometimes it is hard but really try to count your reps and please don't intentionally miscount your reps.
- Support your fellow athletes and help others improve.
- Introduce yourself to someone new, make them feel comfortable. Remember you were new once, you probably didn't know anyone and were a little or a lot nervous about starting CrossFit.